become a mentor
Champion Mentors is a fully inclusive service organisation catering to meet the needs of people with disabilities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, empathetic and caring individuals to join our team. Our focus is on activity, interaction and connection.
If you are physically fit, friendly with a positive outlook, reliable and a great communicator and looking for a rewarding career you could be a Champion Mentor.
You will need:
- Experience in dealing with various disabilities
- Appropriate qualifications or a willingness to do appropriate training
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- A Working with children check
- A police check
- A can-do attitude
Please include in your application:
- Your CV plus two references
- A brief introduction about yourself
- Something that makes you stand out from the rest!
Send applications to email@example.com