become a mentor
Champion Mentors is a fully inclusive service organisation catering to meet the needs of people with disabilities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, empathetic and caring individuals to join our team. Our focus is on activity, interaction and connection.
If you are physically fit, friendly with a positive outlook, reliable and a great communicator and looking for a rewarding career you could be a Champion Mentor.
You will need:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- A Working with children check
- A police check
- NDIS worker orientation module certificate of completion
- Covid-19 infection control and prevention training
- A can-do attitude
Please include in your application:
- Your CV plus two references
- A brief introduction about yourself
- Something that makes you stand out from the rest!
Send applications to email@example.com